Have you got what it takes to help run one of the country’s premier competition and training centres?
Are you friendly, professional, able to work under pressure, have good computer, literacy and numeracy skills?
Due to the relocation of our current assistant manager, we have a full time (including weekends) office based role working closely with the owner of Vale View Equestrian, Julie Hyslop, to ensure the smooth running of weekly, championship and high profile shows.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge of all equestrian competitions including British Showjumping and British Dressage
• Be able to use MS Word. Excel and Outlook
• Be a self-starter and work alone or as part of a team
• Have a great sense of humour and be prepared to muck in!
Responsibilities include assisting with:
• Scheduling affiliated and unaffiliated competitions
• Booking Judges
• Providing results to governing bodies
• Scheduling lessons for external trainers and clinics
• Ensuring health and safety guidelines are adhered to
• Managing holidays and wages
Start date: Immediate Start where possible to allow for training.
Salary: Starting £20’000 ++ Dependent on Experience
In the first instance please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07976 851067
Vale View Equestrian, Nottingham Lane, Old Dalby, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. LE14 3LX